I didn't kiss a guy on the first date. I wore a suit.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't make resolutions. Makes me feel like a failure WHEN I don't follow them.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
besides the one I'm in?? None.
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
More money....maybe a boyfriend.
7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
The day I graduated from college.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Moving out on my own.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Being a kind-hearted person??
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My new phone. It rocks.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
this bitch at Abercrombie who wouldn't shut up about a return.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Gas, Clothing, Rent, Food,
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Getting the job at Abercrombie.
16. What song(s) will always remind you of 2006?
Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous
Fatboy Slim - Wonderful Night
Fergie - Fergalicious
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier, sadder? Happier
fatter, thinner? Prolly the same
richer, poorer? richer.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
I wish I had worked out more.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With the family.
21. What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in 2006?
making out with someone, on stage at PLAY.
22. Did you fall in love in 2006?
I think I took that word out of my vocabulary.
23. How many one-night stands?
Ket's not belittle this survey with meaningless numbers.
24. What were your favorite TV programs?
Heroes, Ugly Betty, Grey's Anantomy, Take Home Chef
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
Hmmm.....Velocity by Dean Koontz.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Snow Patrol, Stefy
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Dreamgirls, The Prestige
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 23 and i sat around and enjoyed my day off.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Making a few more friends in Nashville.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
34. What kept you sane?
My Mom, my friends
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
I'm so over the government
37. Who did you miss?
All my Evansville friends.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
It's a tie...TJ, who is a great guy. And Angel, who can speak spanish very hotly.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006.
College is fun. Enjoy it while you can.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
It's gonna be alright no matter what they say. It's gonna be a good day, just wait and see. - Jewel