The Confessions Game
Think of 25 people and write something to each of them.
Don't give any names.
1. Your intelligence and knowledge always amazed me. I almost felt inadequate next to you sometimes. And sometimes it annoyed me. I guess in a way I was a bit jealous. Even though you don't know it, you taught me to push myself beyond my limits. Knowing you has been a privilege.
2. I learned a lot from you. But not in the positive way. I had to completely erase myself after having you in my life. I thought you were my first real love. I know now that I was participating in torching my personality and self respect. Thank you for showing me what soul rape is so I know exactly what to look for the next time I get serious with someone.
3. We were unlikely friends. We don't really have much in common, except alcoholism early in our college careers. And sometimes I probably hurt your feelings. And I apologize. I did learn a lot of things about my personality from you because you bluntly told me. You asshole...LOL
4. You are so endearing. Extremely sweet. Everytime I saw you, you were smiling. I think that's why you tend to draw people towards you. We really don't each other too terribly well but I miss you.
5. You were one of the first people to make me feel at home, when I was 6 hours away from family and in a new living situation. You took me under your wing and I am eternally grateful to have know you. And I MISS YOU so much. You helped me accept myself for who I am.
6. I don't talk to you much anymore. I wish I did. You were my best friend at college. I met you after I rebuilt myself and you were my foundation...my rock. I miss hanging with you daily. So much that when I think of the times we had it brings me to tears. Last time we talked you were having the same problems I had. I wish I could be there to hold you up the same way you held me. I miss you...I love you.
7. You were an unexpected surprise to my life. And a very welcomed surprise. We're really quite different but somehow we get along really well. A true best friend. You have this wonderful inner strength that reaches out to everyone around you. I can't imagine not having you in my daily life.
8. My country hottie....LOL I love just talking to you. You are so warm and inviting. And a hottie with a sexy voice...LOL You are an awesome man, who deserves the best. I met you at a critical point in my life and your friendship made me feel great.
9. I could never have a list like this without putting you in it. Knowing you has kept my life interesting, random, always entertaining and never dull or sad. We don't talk as much now but I could see you tomorrow and we'd pick up right where we left off. The beauty of our friendship. I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world. You have always been there through EVERYTHING. Through my stupidity, my loss of self and my life. I wouldn't be who I am today without you.
10. Another friend from afar that helped me grow into my sexuality. A guy who stood up so proudly and led by example. Looking back on the days I spent with you I realize how lucky I had it, and how much I miss you. Our friendship was a good one and I wish it could have continued to grow.
11. Your energy is what made me love you....LOL You always had it and it never faltered. I don't think I ever saw one day that you were unhappy or not enjoying your life. I have learned some things from you. How to live free. A hard lesson to learn. You taught me well. We have fell out of touch but I know when we do finally hang out, I'll see how much you better have missed me....LOL
12. You have done so much for my self esteem. I know you think I gained that confidence no my own. It was mostly from you. The attention you paid me really made me feel good about myself. You could have anyone and you look at me with awe. You make me feel safe and I try my hardest to impress you, which I guess isn't healthy at all...LOL.
13. This is going to be an obvious one but man I've had a crush on you for years...LOL And I mean the school girl crush also. The giggling, the smiling, the mild flirtation that has escalated into wild flirtation. You're so modest, yet kind of forward and surprising. Spontaneity is th lesson I learned from you. Even though I haven't had the time to test it yet...LOL
14. You are a good friend. Sometimes you go a little far and a little heated up over small things, but that's just how you are. You are intense and very passionate about things...people. Over the top is what I'd call you. But you see the best in people and you're not shallow. Otherwise you wouldn't have some of the friends you have....LOL
15. You my friend are a great addition to my life. You keep me on my toes and my job would not be what it was if you weren't there on a daily basis making it worth it. I hope we stay friends for a long time.
16. Hey.....shut up! LOL You and I have soo much in common. But there's so much I don't know about you. So many sides I haven't seen. Probably because whenever we do get deep we make out. LOL but you are an intelligent guy and you know what you want and go after it. i admire that about you.
17. I haven't talked to you in years. Last time we did talk you were going through a lot of stuff. Life changing stuff. I want to know how you are and what you're doing. Writing this I realize that you were my first love. I care deeply about you. I had nothing to offer you but you still wanted me. You're always in my mind. I guess we'll always have sonic.
18. Sexiness of the tall and army infused kind. The epitome of a great guy. You should know how great you are, but I don't think you do. You never said anything bad about anyone...unless they deserved it...LOL Your competitive spirit can be mistaken for aggression but you just want to win. It's been so very long and hope you are well.
And I could only do 18....LOLOL